Click the job you want to apply for to contact us for it!
Project manager, energy and environmental engineering
We area a young Start-up with many years of industry experience with our founder in the field of energy and environmental plant engineering. Together with our customers, we shape the technology turnaround to innovative, environmentally friendly and efficient processes in technical plants at home and abroad.
Our main areas of activity are:
- environmental equipment, power generation plants and energy storage systems.
- concept engineering and implementation of complex and challenging projects.
- close cooperation with research and development.
- development of own projects.
- representation of products of German manufacturers abroad, especially in South America.
We are looking for:
- a self-dependent personality with technical, commercial & organizational competence.
- formation as an engineer with at least 3, preferably up to 5 years of professional experience
- master’s degree in electrical, mechanical, process or industrial engineering
- experience with project execution, acquisition with an engineering firm or in plant construction
- proficient use of MS Office, special knowledge of specific planning tools is of advantage
- language skills in English are required, other foreign language is of advantage
- goal-oriented action as well as entrepreneurial thinking
Requirements and tasks:
- independent management of projects in acquisition and execution
- maintaining close contact with the specialist planners, the plant suppliers and the end customers
- responsibility with regard to compliance with agreed costs, deadlines and specifications
- coordination of the cooperation of our own employees with external specialist planners
- setting new impulses in the rapidly changing environment for renewable energies
- understanding of new funding mechanisms and finding applications for our clients
- submission of applications for grants
- participation in shaping future-oriented topics in a growing company
- wide range of technical and commercial tasks
- good development opportunities in a dynamic project environment
- compensation in line with the market with variable salary component and other benefits
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application documents with details of availability and salary expectations at:
Commercial employee (m/f) part-time
We are a young “start up” with many years of industry experience through our founder in the field of plant engineering. Our team is growing. The focus of our activities is on power generation plants, environmental plants, energy storage systems and equipment related to e-mobility. We create concepts, advise and plan for our customers and take care during project implementation. We also develop projects by ourselves in Germany and abroad, especially in South America.
We are looking for a young dedicated person with vocational training and / or business studies. First experience in commercial organization and project management are required, as well as good language skills in spoken and written English. We would be pleased about a committed person, who independently takes over the commercial tasks within our projects as well as in the office in direct cooperation with our managing director.
The activity is initially a part-time task, which could be extended rapidly as the scope of our projects grows.
If you are interested in the position, please sent us your job application.